Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The first post.

So there's pressure in the first post, pressure to set the foundation for the journey of the blog.

Basically, I'm starting this blog to help me organize my thoughts and express myself. It's all an attempt to get to know myself better, as I have realized lately that I don't know me very well.
I want to figure out what drives me, what exactly are my passions and what I am to do with them, how to be the best me possible. And of course, draw ever closer to my Creator.

You are welcome to join me in this journey, and add your input and your prayers. I don't know where it will take me and where it will end. But for now, this is the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't know me very well."
    Hmm.
    Sounds like a first step toward that very goal.
    An unexamined life is not worth living.

    ReplyDelete