Friday, April 22, 2011

SonRise: Before the Dawn

I can't believe SonRise is mere hours away. It feels like we've been working on it for so long, and it's hard to believe that our efforts will finally be on display.

Things haven't gone as smoothly as I would've liked. We had some interesting issues with cast this year: having people show up, working with unique interpretations, dealing with a lot of changes from what we're used to. But I think it's really come together, and God will bless this production one more time.

I really need this SonRise. My spirituality has gone on a vacation, and that's hard to admit when you're the director of two scenes in SonRise. I need to experience this production just as much as the people who have never talked to Jesus before.

I'm praying that we are able to touch as many souls as possible, but I'm also praying that my soul is stirred up and pointed back in the direction it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment